Airtel talk to customer care directly – Are you searching for airtel customer care number to talk to airtel customer care directly ? If yes, then you are at right place as here we are going to share a trick through which you can talk to airtel customer care directly. We are also going to share some other methods that can help you to contact airtel customer care.
Well, we all have faced situations when we need to contact airtel customer care but the call is not connecting to customer care executives and we kep hearing computerized questions and answer. This whole situations is very annoying. So, to stop users facing those issues we are going to share airtel directly talk to customer care. In this article, we are going to share airtel talk to customer care directly trick.
Before sharing the trick, we would like to tell you situations where you may need airtel talk to customer care directly trick.
Why you may need to use Airtel talk to customer care directly trick :-
Customer support is a life saver and without Airtel customer support, you may have a very bad experience. There are situations when balance got deducted for no reason, unwanted deductions, unwanted packs are activated on your mobile number, want to activate DND, want to take loan etc but you are not able to talk to airtel customer care executive. But now, we are going to share some tips through which you can talk to customer care directly.
How To Use Airtel Talk To Customer care Directly Trick :-
#Using Mobile Number :
1) Dial ‘198’ or ‘121’
2) Choose your language i.e. English or Hindi
3) Press ‘1’ to select mobility
4) Now, you will hear your mobile number and balance details
5) Press ‘*’ for more options
6) You will hear many option, simply press ‘6’
7) Now, you will hear a confirmation to talk to airtel customer care executive so simply press ‘1’
8) That’s it. Your call will get connected to airtel customer care executive directly. Enjoy !!
# Using Mobile App :-
Well, there are many apps in playstore through which you can talk directly to airtel customer care executive. The name of the app is AINO customer care service app.
1) Go to Playstore
2) Download the app and install it in your device
3) Open the app
4) Search for airtel executive customer care number
5) Call airtel executives from the app and that’s it. You can talk with airtel customer care directly.
Suggested Posts :-
Other Ways To Contact Airtel :-
Airtel Support Email Address :-
Suppose you have faced any issues that can’t be expressed on the phone then you can compose an email with all the necessary details and send it to Airtel email address.
Airtel Email Support – [email protected]
Airtel Facebook Page :-
Facebook is a social media website and a great way to contact the companies directly. You can simply send your problem or ask any related question using Airtel facebook page message button and you will get reply within few hours.
How to Contact Airtel Using Facebook :-
- Go to this link
- You will see a button “Message”
- Click on it. Type your message and send it there.
- That’s it. You will get a reply to your query or problem within few hours.
Airtel Twitter Page :-
Twitter is a social media website and a great way to contact the companies directly. You can write a tweet with problem or query and tag Airtel official account. You will get a reply from their side within few hours.
Note – Don’t share your details like card number and personal details as you tweet will be visible to everyone.
Airtel Official twitter account – @airtelindia
Source :- Airtel Website
Final Words :-
We have shared the way i.e. airtel talk to customer care directly through which you can contact airtel customer care. If you still have any kind of issues then feel free to comment below.
Don’t read it alone. Share it with all.